Navigate Your Washington Family Law Issues With Confidence: Divorce, Child Custody, And Other Vital Matters
You surely did not enter your marriage expecting it to end in divorce. However, divorce is a common problem in our society. Child custody problems also affect many families when parents separate — with or without marriage and divorce. The Law office of Chad Foster, is a valuable resource for Washington families facing divorce, child custody disputes and other family law matters, including:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Paternity actions
- Modification of court orders
- Child possession and visitation (custody; parenting plans)
- Child support (determining dollar amounts; enforcement, modifications)
- Stepparent adoption
As an experienced Snohomish and King county family law attorney, I help many people in this area find practical solutions. I can help you complete the necessary legal processes of uncontested divorce cost-effectively. If you face a contested divorce with my help, I will vigorously represent you in negotiations, mediation and at trial. I will provide clear information and prepare you to make decisions in your own best interests.
From a law office in Bothell, I serve people throughout Snohomish and King counties.
The Law Office of Chad Foster, Handles Divorce For All Income Levels, Including High-Asset Divorce
Every divorce entails a division of property. This can be a straightforward or complex process. Especially in high-asset divorces, I stay alert for the possibility of hidden assets. I work with experts as needed to find and analyze assets, including professionals who can provide:
- Business valuation
- QDROs (qualified domestic relations orders for division of retirement funds)
I work with clients of all economic levels as they grapple with the challenges of dividing assets, including:
- The marital home and other real estate
- Bank accounts, stocks and bonds, pensions, 401(k) accounts, executive compensation and other financial assets
- Household goods and other personal property
- Valuables and collectibles, including jewelry, art collections and more
- Vehicles and items such as boats and other recreational vehicles and equipment
Contact Me, An Experienced, Practical-Minded And Empathetic Family Law Attorney
Whether you are a blue-collar worker, a high-earning professional or a homemaker, I understand your desire to get your family law matters resolved in the best possible way. I am here to advise and guide you, and as needed, to advocate on your behalf. Let’s discuss how I can help you if I serve as your lawyer.
Chad Foster is a trusted Washington lawyer serving Snohomish and King counties with an office in Bothell. Contact us today to discuss your legal issue.